Friday, July 22, 2005

It's me

I am the empress...actually the mom and mother in law of the others on this blog. We are women who attempt to walk with the Lord. I live in the east, am married to a pastor, who has also been an army man, student, med-tech, hospital administrator, worker in a plastic factory and bus driver. I have been a mom (which I loved more than any other work in the world), a student who finally graduated with an English degree from college, an office worker, a gardener and reader of mysteries of all kinds. We have been married 32 years, are still in love and enjoy life together. Our children are grown and gone....as you can see no one lives nearer than 2 hours away. Since I miss my girls, I wanted to have a conversation with them about that which is most important to us all-God and all He is and has done and will do....I am excited about our conversation..
Lets see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home